Are you exhausted all the time?
It could be adrenal fatigue. When you are under a lot of stress, your adrenal glands must make more adrenaline to get you through the day. Over time, your adrenals wear out and can no longer keep up with your stress level.
This is not regular fatigue. This is fatigue where you feel like you can’t get out of bed. You feel you cannot go on. It is possible you feel a sense of doom, you might be dying, but you don’t know what is wrong.
With regular fatigue, you can take ginseng and other tonic herbs to recover your energy and help your body deal with stress. With adrenal fatigue, it is different. Here are some common symptoms of adrenal fatigue:
These factors are taken from the book, “Adrenal Fatigue The 21st Century Stress Syndrome” by James L. Wilson. I highly recommend this book. He has many more symptoms as well as a test you can take that will confirm the diagnosis.
1. You have experienced long periods of stress that have affected our well being.
2. You have driven yourself to exhaustion
3. Your ability to handle stress and pressure has decreased
4. You have decreased cognitive ability. You don’t think as clearly as you used to.
5. Your thinking is confused when hurried or under pressure.
6. You are chronically fatigued; a tiredness that is not usually relieved by sleep.
7. Your muscles sometimes feel weaker than they should.
8. You have decreased tolerance. People irritated you more.
9. You often do your best work late at night.
10. If you don’t go to bed by 11:00 PM, you get a second burst of energy around 11:00 PM, often lasting until 1:00-2:00 AM
11. You have dark circles under your eyes
These are only a few of the symptoms, but probably some very common ones.
The good news is, this problem can be solved. It can take up to 2 years, but you will probably feel a difference in a week with the right supplements.
Vitamin C 1,000 mg. 3 times daily – Vitamin C Ester
Vitamin B Complex by the Vitamin Code – Garden of Life. It is available on Amazon: Raw B-Complex